- The Devil’s Walk 30 December 2017
This is what fixed my legs. This is what kept me going for miles and miles, till I puked, cried, fell down, but most importantly what made me keep on running.
Sweet unrest is what would start me of in a relaxed mood.
Song of Los forced me to joyfully pick up the pace.
Black water brought me back to focus on my breathing, pace and position.
Goodbye made me look around and enjoy the view.
Candil De La Calle broke me down and kicked me to the ground while still reminding me to keep pace and overcome what was buried underneath.
The Soft Voices told me to recoup and forgive myself for being weak, but keep going, never stop.
Escape, breathe, relax you’re almost there.
Ash-Black Veil, by now the hurt is gone, there is no more place for it, just the endless stretch, the zone.
A Bang In The Void, the last stretch, there’s enough left in the tank to top your laps.
Your house is mine, relax your home.
Yes this is an over-dramatized depiction. But at times some of them where more then real. This is one album that I am overly biased about. In my mind it is golden and legendary. It might be utterly crap, but for me it holds a value and the power of sentiment. If you want to understand where I came from and how I fought to lose both weight and emotional baggage, then this is my soundtrack. It saved me, it stood by me and now is part of me.
- Life’s a Bitch and then you do the Dishes 20 November 2017
- Do Androids Dream Of Bionic Mammen 19 November 2017
- A, B, C, D, Allemaal tellen ze mee. 19 November 2017
- Staring into the abyss of mismatched socks. 17 November 2017
Staring into the abyss of mismatched socks.
- My lovely my nosedive 24 September 2017
Who am I
I am dust I am salt
I am vinegar I am malt.
I am spit I am at fault.
Who am I
My city my life
My stickie my stagedive
My lovely my nosedive.
Who am I
Piss, shit, puke, muke.
Old guy, Russian spy, wannacry, perfect guy, make me buy, multiply.
Who the fuck am I.
Piece of paper, shit scraper, line waiter, perfect world creator, just a kid or just a hater.
- Koek en Ei 21 September 2017
- Useless list 17 September 2017
The pain is gone, smoothed over like a grain of sand, pounded by the incessant waves of emotions.
The fear that kept me from seeing the stars, the smiles the oceans.
The regret of all my faults and bitter pills.
The will for more the need for bliss.
No more cheap thrills, this everlasting kiss.
- Albufeira Window 12 September 2017
- Albufeira Tring 12 September 2017
- Albufeira High Pier 12 September 2017
- Lisbon In Da Widescreen 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Museu de Marinha 01 10 September 2017
- Lisbon By The Sword 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Half A Pray 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Discovering B&W 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Eye 10 September 2017
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Santa Apolónia 02 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Santa Apolónia 01 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Museu Militar B&W 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Magnifica B&W 10 September 2017
- Lisbon By The Pantheon 10 September 2017
- Path of the 28 02 10 September 2017
- Lisbon Steep 9 September 2017